Suzanne Wardrop is the Managing Partner at Divorce Coach NJ, a divorce consulting firm, located in Tewksbury NJ, dedicated to helping people build a strategy and develop alternatives for the issues they are facing in their divorce.
Suzanne went thought a long and difficult divorce that caused her to lose her health, her job and her children’s college funds!! From this place of understanding and compassion Suzanne now devotes herself to helping others avoid the problems she faced. She recognized that her lawyers and accountants did not provide the direction and strategy needed to conclude her divorce in a timely and successful fashion. When she applied her business skills to her divorce she turned it around and obtained an outcome that astonished her advisers.
With this skill set she started Divorce Coach NJ in 2012 with a mission to reduce the time, cost and most importantly the anxiety people face in their divorces.
She develops a plan, empowers her clients through knowledge and delivers alternatives to rapidly move clients through their divorces. Suzanne was an investment banker with Citigroup and Bank of America negotiating complex structured finance transactions. In these transactions Suzanne was always able to find a path where others could not; She found a way to break negotiation roadblocks. Suzanne also has exceptional strategic, financial and organizational skills and an in-depth understanding of the tax ramifications of divorce.
Suzanne has her Masters in Business Administration from McGill University, a Bachelor of Commerce in Economics and Mathematics from Concordia University and is a certified divorce mediator and member of the NJ Association of Professional Mediators. She also holds her investment dealers/broker certifications; series 7 and 63.
Suzanne grew up in Montreal and moved to the US in 1999. She has five children aged 20 through 30. Suzanne is an avid chef, loves to golf and horseback riding.
About Divorce Coach NJ
- Divorce Coach NJ’s vision is based on the belief that the divorce process can be managed in a way to minimize the pain and anguish suffered, reduce the cost and optimize the outcome for all parties involved.
- As founding partner I went through a long and very difficult divorce. It was only towards the end of the process that I realized that I needed to look at my divorce as a business negotiation.
- In a divorce you are negotiating the sharing of assets (your home, your savings and your stuff), liabilities (your debts) and cash flow (how much of who’s income will be given to the other).
- We help you clearly articulate your position and wishes in a manner that will be acceptable to the other side so that you get what you want. We bring strategic negotiation skills to your divorce and provide guidance and advice to shorten the process.
- We help our clients present their financial position, track expenses and asset dispositions and make sure that they are getting a fair share of the marital assets. Our clients feel empowered, confident and enjoy having a strong ally in their corner.